Once you land in the Turks and Caicos, getting around is fairly easy.
Taxi Service is available at all our airports and seaports, as well as throughout the islands. Many drivers will also serve as your local tour guide and show you the undiscovered attractions of the islands.
Rental Cars, jeeps and scooters are available in Providenciales and Grand Turk. A valid driver's license from a visitor's place of residence is required. A government tax of $15 is levied on all hired cars and $5 on motor scooters. Remember we drive on the LEFT!
Major rental firms include:
- Salt Cay Riders
Pelican Car Rental
649-946-7112, 649-342-0530 or 649-331-7056
Safe Car Rental
- Dutchies (649-946-2244)
- Tony's (649-946-1979)
Bicycles are available for use at most major resorts.
For special occasions, try a limousine! Limo and special car service is available from:
- Taylor Taxi and Limosuine Service (649-231-0234)
- VIP Limousine Service (649-232-9990)
- VIP Luxury Transportation (649-231-4281)
- Cardinal Arthur Taxi & Guide Services (649-231-0730)
- Executive Tours (649-946-4524 / 649-231-2358)
TURKS AND CAICOS ISLANDS
- A comprehensive guide dedicated solely to the Turks & Caicos Islands
- Top dive sites plus full details of local dive operators and diving courses
- Whale watching, fishing, birdwatching, and stargazing